At One Good Deal, accessible from https://onegooddeal.co/, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, and email address.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Help you to understand and use our website
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Provide customer support
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
One Good Deal follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, One Good Deal uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Not sell, rent, or transfer personal information to third parties
- Not disclose personal information to third parties
- Not allow others to access your personal information
- Not use your personal information for commercial purposes
- Not disclose your personal information to third parties for commercial purposes
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access, rectify, or delete the personal data he or she has provided us with
- The right to object to processing of personal data
- The right to portability of personal data
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to object to processing of personal data based on the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to restrict the transfer of personal data;
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.Children’s Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. One Good Deal does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.